What Personal Information About Customers Does Ashley Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Ashley Services. We collect first name, last name, gender, date of birth, email, username, company name, credit cards destails. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Ashley Services.
· Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Ashley Homestore, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Ashley Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Ashley Homestore and other content served by or on behalf of Ashley on other websites.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.